Chimney Masonry Restoration in Charlotte & Huntersville
Keeping your chimney system looking and working well for the long haul requires some effort on the part of the homeowner. You’ll need to schedule regular inspections and cleanings, so that you can ensure that your chimney and appliances are clean, working efficiently and free of damage. However, even despite homeowners’ best efforts, over an extensive period of time the masonry will suffer wear and tear.
When your chimney has experienced a lot of damage, it is time to get in touch with our dedicated technicians at SirVent. If we find that your masonry is cracked or deteriorating, we’ll troubleshoot what is causing the damage and make recommendations for how to restore your system with our reliable Lake Norman masonry repair.
Contact us now at (704) 413-3773 to learn more about our comprehensive care for your chimneys.
There are many kinds of repairs involving your chimney masonry, but no matter what the problem is, you can count on our experienced technicians to be able to provide a smooth, secure resolution.
Just some of the common masonry repairs we can perform include:
- Deteriorating and crumbling crowns – The crown of the chimney is one of the most common places to find masonry damage. Located at the top of the chimney stack, the crown is constantly exposed to rain, wind, snow, temperature change, and other elements that can cause serious damage. Unfortunately, the crown is also oftentimes poorly constructed. All these things can cause the crown to crack, crumble, and deteriorate. We may simply make patch repairs, or we may need to do a complete rebuild of the crown, depending on the extent of the damage.
- Cracking mortar and brick – We also often find deteriorating mortar joints and cracking and crumbling brick. These damages are frequently the result of water damage and shifts within the house and may cause need for tuckpointing and brick replacement. In these situations, our masons will very carefully remove damaged mortar or brick and replace them with brick and mortar that is carefully matched in look and strength.
- Thorough brick repair – When your brick has been accidentally chipped, or has eroded from lime or flooding, you can rely on our team to apply seamless repairs. Brickwork that has suffered from decay, frost, or sheer age is no match for our skilled experts.
- Damaged fireboxes – Your firebox is built with a combination of mortar and firebricks, so that it can endure through high levels of heat. However, damaged mortar, or mortar that sustains gaps, is no longer so powerful. We can repair your firebox with specialized refractory caulking.
- Cracked or broken hearths – If the hearth floor of your chimney has suffered a crack or is chipped at all, get in touch with our skillful professionals. No matter the type of material your hearth is made of, we can provide a powerful, heat-resistant repair.
Trust in Our Experienced Experts to Get the Job Done
When it comes to masonry expertise, the team here at SirVent can’t be beat. Our skilled masons have been trained and certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and have spent years adding to their knowledge and perfecting their skills.
Call us today at (704) 413-3773 or contact us online to discover more detailed information about our Lake Norman masonry repair services.
Always Aiming for a Better Customer Experience
Providing Expert Services for All Chimney Solutions
High Quality, Trustworthy Technicians
Locally Owned and Operated