Professional Chimney Installation in Charlotte & Huntersville
When it comes to the chimney system, our team at SirVent is your one-stop shop for any chimney-related need. From complete cleanings and inspections to repairs, relining, and troubleshooting, our technicians have the skill set, the training, and the tools to provide you with beautiful, thorough, and high-quality results so that your chimney stays in peak condition for the long haul. When you are looking for a fireplace installation in Lake Norman that is built to last for many decades, reach out to our experienced professionals.
Contact us now at (704) 413-3773 to schedule.
To get the most enjoyment out of your chimney system, it’s important that you have the right appliance and the right accessories to meet your needs. Whether you’re looking for a new fireplace, an energy-saving damper, or a chimney cap to keep your chimney dry and animal-free, we’ve got you covered.
Our technicians regularly install:
- Rumford fireplaces – These fireplaces are beloved for their design, which discourages heat loss and encourages heat reflection back into the room in which they’re installed. Rumfords have been around since the 1700s, and their tall and shallow appearance makes a majestic and timeless statement.
- Bellfire fireplaces – Bellfire fireplaces have been around since the 1920s and offer homeowners an open-hearth layout. Like the Rumford, these fireplaces are valued for their incredible efficiency and ability to heat large spaces.
- Chimney caps – If you want to protect and preserve your chimney for many years to come, it’s imperative that you have a chimney cap securely and professionally installed. A quality chimney cap will work to keep out animals, debris, drafts, and most importantly, water!
- Energy-top dampers – A lot of homeowners are opting to save money and protect their chimneys with the addition of an energy-top damper. These dampers are placed at the top of the chimney instead of the in the throat and can serve as both a cap and a damper.
- Prefab/factory-built fireplaces – If your home is in need of a new fireplace, you may want to have a prefabricated or factory-built unit installed. Prefab units are relatively inexpensive and can be installed quickly by our professional team.
Superior Fireplace Replacements
If you currently have a fireplace and chimney that has served you for a long time, but you are looking for something new, our dedicated team provides superior replacements. Perhaps you’re in search of the nostalgic feel of a woodstove, in which case we can safely install a certified stove, along with its required components of non-combustible floor pads and heat shields. Alternatively, if you want an old fireplace completely removed and replaced with a modern one, such as a dependable gas fireplace, our team at SirVent can perform this as well.
Simply call us today at (704) 413-3773 or contact us online to schedule your brand-new fireplace installation.
Always Aiming for a Better Customer Experience
Providing Expert Services for All Chimney Solutions
High Quality, Trustworthy Technicians
Locally Owned and Operated